Friday, January 2, 2009

My wedding line 1970, Aug 14, Pocatello, Idaho

My grandmother Achsah was in my line. She regfused to sit down and was amazingly strong to put up with the long line of people, who were very thrilled to see her there.
I am putting this in because I have the information on another place but no picture, so I will try again.
Left to right: back to front: (All McOmber cousins), Linda (Burton), Becky (Miner), Marilyn (Skousen), Karen, Julee, Ruth McOmber Pratt, the bride, Carol Evans Mc.Sisster in law , Susan Mc. Lemmons, Helga Pratt, Mary Jane South Hart, Ann Richards McOmber, wife of my brother Calvin.
Front: Kathryn Kay Pratt (John's Mom), Achsah Stout Mc. (my fraternal Grandmother), Frances Brodil McOmber (my mother) and Cindy the flower girl, daughter of Ann and Calvin.
My colors were gold and pink and the flowers were all daisies and roses, still my favorite flower.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

krishna kashyap av said...

Great picture..
The ultimate result of
taking such snaps is to post and
recall it..
Family law companies

Loretta said...

Thanks for sharing.. Great Pic. Please feature this on the bizymoms Pocatello community page, i am sure the moms will love it